Tournament Venue - MFA Nottingham, Belward St, Nottingham NG1 1JZ
1. This tournament is sanctioned by the BTBA and the General playing and Tournament rules will govern this event, together with the following special rules.
2. Those who are not members of the BTBA or fail to provide proof of membership are permitted to bowl providing they sign up for a year’s BTBA membership (£22.50). If the membership is subsequently proved 14 days after the conclusion of the tournament the individuals £22.50 will be returned.
3. A provisional ball must be rolled if a dispute relating to pin fall cannot be resolved immediately.
4. Protests must be made within 30 minutes of any infraction occurring and confirmed in writing within 72 hours to the Tournament Manager.
5. The Tournament Manager reserves the right to reject any entry and his decision on all matters shall be final. Subject to an appeal to the BTBA.
6. Closing date for entries 10pm 7th January 2019 and all entry fees must be paid in cash on the day. Squads may be reserved by email to the tournament manager, but the entry form MUST be received before the closing date
7. Handicap will be based on 100% of 220 and will be based on your highest league average in excess of 12 games or your average from previous BTBA tour events in 2018. Proof of entering average must be provided at registration.
8. A senior bowler is a bowler who is aged 50 years of age or above on the 01/01/2019
9. If a bowler selects “senior” then they understand they will NOT receive Adult ranking points at this tournament. They will receive Senior Ranking points ONLY
A “senior” can claim both Adult and Senior points with an additional £5 payment
Format: Seven games, one round
All teams will bowl 3 games,
Then there will be a lane re-dress
Then all teams will bowl a further 4 games (7 games in total)
The winning teams will be those with the highest handicap pinfall over 7 games
A portion of the prize fund will be set aside for male and female individual scratch placing.
** BTBA tour ranking points will be awarded based on the individuals scratch score
10. In the event of a tie teams with the highest last game will be awarded the place. If this results in a further tie, the team with the highest penultimate game will be awarded the place
11. The wearing of denim jeans, combat clothing, vests is prohibited.
12. This is a non-smoking event and no alcohol is allowed during the competition.
13. The tournament director reserves the right to reassess any entered average and to disqualify any individual who deliberately submits a false average, subject to appeal to the BTBA Any disqualified individual will not be entitled to any reimbursement of entry fees.
14. There may be live streaming via Facebook live or Youtube - if you object to being part of this live stream, please make it known to the tournament manager who will arrange for the live streaming to be turned off.
Tournament Manager - Helen Tamblyn-Saville
Email address - email@example.com
Entries and reservations will not be accepted on Facebook
Closing date for entries 10pm 7th Jan