Financial supports are available for 20 selected camps & 5 selected GHRW events that will take place in the Council of Europe member states.
For the Raising Peace Camps, there are two dimensions in 2019:
a. Human Rights Experts Dimension, and the fund can be used as:
1. experts fee (young trainers to visit the camps and organise the workshops and/or digital creations): 250 EUR budget
2. printing for promotional materials (eg. banners, flyers, materials, t-shirts etc.): 100 EUR budget
b. Impact Researcher Dimension* for those organisations who join the Impact Measurement training in June 2019 (in Hungary), and the fund can be used as:
1. impact researcher fee (community interviews and specific follow-up with the participants): 250 EUR budget
2. transcription and translation of interviews: 100 EUR budget
3. printing for promotional materials (eg. banners, flyers, materials, t-shirts etc.): 100 EUR budget
It's max. 150 EUR budget per GHRW event. This fund can be used as:
1. room hire
2. equipment and office supplies
You are required to submit the original purchase receipts to justify the costs, as well as a narrative report (template) and photos of your project.