Steps for all Championships as laid down by S.O.B.H.D. For 2020
1. Highland Fling (4 steps)
2. Sword Dance (2 and 1)
3. Sean Triubhas (3 and 1)
4. Strathspey and Highland Reel
5. Barracks Johnnie (4 steps)
6. Highland Laddie (4 steps)
7. Flora MacDonald's Fancy (4 steps)
8. Scotish Lilt (4 steps)
7 and Under 11 years
16 Years and Under 18 Years
18 Years and Over
Premier Scottish Nationals
Age groups according to entries received
Events 5, 6, 7, 8
Prize money for Adult Championships
Prize money for 16 Years abd Under 18 Years - £15; £12; £10; £5; £5
Prize money for 18 Years and Over - £20; £18; £15; £10; £5; £5
• Annual Trophies will be awarded to the first 6 overall placings in each Championship.
• The Trophies awarded in all sections must be returned in good condition on or before the date specified on the receipt signed by the winner of such.
• Specially Commissioned Keeper trophies will be awarded to all championship finalists.
• The Organiser reserves the right to adjust age groups according to the number of entries.
• The Organiser accepts no responsibility for injury or loss of property.
• All dancing events will operate under the rules of the R.S.O.B.H.D.
• All Competitors must be registered with the R.S.O.B.H.D. registration scheme. Registration cards must be produced before prizes will be awarded.
• All Competitors must be prepared to dance another Reel to make up numbers in a set if required.
• Competitors are limited to a maximum of eight dances on any one day
Late Entries may not be printed in the programme.
The use of video or cameras and flash photography is strictly forbidden.
Entries close Friday 31st July 2020.