Occasionally we take photographs and/or video footage of the children at school. We may use these images in various ways including newsletters, digital displays, publications, websites etc. Sometimes the media may visit the Centre and take photographs or film the children. They may use these images in newspaper articles, websites or printed publications. Images will be stored by the Centre, other centres or the media in archives and may be used up to two years later, after which the images will be destroyed. To comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, we need permission from the child’s parent or guardian before we can photograph or make recordings of any child, or allow any visiting media to do so.
To give your consent, please tick the boxes below to clearly indicate in which areas you are happy for your child’s image to be used.
Conditions for use of images:
1. This consent is valid for the period of time your child attends Ludwick Nursery School. Images will not be used after this time.
2. The images taken will be of activities that show the children and the school in a positive light.
3. Embarrassing or distressing images will not be used.
4. We may use group or class photographs or footage with very general labels e.g. small group activity, sport day
5. We will only use images of children who are suitably dressed.
6. We will make every effort to ensure that images are not taken of children for whom permission has not be given, or who are ‘at risk’ or disallowed from being photographed for legal or social reasons.
7. We will take all reasonable measure to ensure the images are used solely for the purposes for which they are intended. However, we cannot guarantee this and take no responsibility for the way images are used by other websites or publishers or consequences arising from publication.