Occasionally we will take the children out of school (for example, on a short walk to the local shop, a visit to the local Primary School to watch a play, or on a bus ride). We need permission before we are able to do this:
Visits: Please indicate below whether you are ALLOWING your child to be taken on short outings with staff. If you do not do this we will not take your child out of the nursery on school outings.
Nursery sessions are held either in the morning or in the afternoon, Monday to Friday, during term time. Please state your preference, if you have one, and explain the reason for your choice.
Morning sessions begin at 9.00am and finish at 12.00. Afternoon sessions begin at 12.30pm and finish at 3.30pm.
Parents must apply online at www.childcarechoices.gov.uk to obtain an eligibility code before a 30 hour place can be confirmed.
Occasionally we take photographs and/or video footage of the children at school. We may use these images in various ways including newsletters, digital displays, publications, websites etc. Sometimes the media may visit the Centre and take photographs or film the children. They may use these images in newspaper articles, websites or printed publications. Images will be stored by the Centre, other centres or the media in archives and may be used up to two years later, after which the images will be destroyed. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, we need permission from the child’s parent or guardian before we can photograph or make recordings of any child, or allow any visiting media to do so.
To give your consent, please tick the boxes below to clearly indicate in which areas you are happy for your child’s image to be used.
Conditions for use of images:
1. This consent is valid for the period of time your child attends Ludwick Nursery School. Images will not be used after this time.
2. The images taken will be of activities that show the children and the school in a positive light.
3. Embarrassing or distressing images will not be used.
4. We may use group or class photographs or footage with very general labels e.g. small group activity, sport day
5. We will only use images of children who are suitably dressed.
6. We will make every effort to ensure that images are not taken of children for whom permission has not be given, or who are ‘at risk’ or disallowed from being photographed for legal or social reasons.
7. We will take all reasonable measure to ensure the images are used solely for the purposes for which they are intended. However, we cannot guarantee this and take no responsibility for the way images are used by other websites or publishers or consequences arising from publication.
In completing this application form you should refer to our Privacy Notice for Parents/Carers. The personal information collected on this form will be processed to manage your application in accordance with this policy. By ticking the box below you agree to us contacting you my email.