A NEW Saturday squad has been created !! -
But it needs at least 6 or more teams entered to make sure its worth running.
The new squad is Saturday 3.00pm (2.30 registration) - you can enter this squad at the bottom of the page.
Sunday Squads are NOW totally full. But you can add yourself to the waiting list, by emailing tournament manager Lee Metcalfe firstname.lastname@example.org
Tournament Venue - Go Bowling, Market Street, Shipley. BD18 3QD
Squad 1 starting at 09:00am, registration opens 08.30am
Squad 2 starting at 12.30pm, registration opens 12.00noon
Saturday over flow Squad starting at 12pm, registration opens 11.30am
£1300.00+ prize fund based on 24 doubles teams
£1800.00+ prize fund based on 36 doubles teams
With Optional Team Scratch pot
ADDED SPONSORSHIP FROM STBL/COORS, THE SHIPLEY BOWLERS CLUB, STRIKING SHIRTS, PDQ PRINTING & B&P FABRICATIONS
The Tournament Manager is Lee Metcalfe
Closing date for entries 3rd June 2019
Team Cost = £100
CASH OR CARD WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY
1. This tournament is sanctioned by the B.T.B.A. and the General playing and Tournament rules will govern this event, together with the following special rules.
2. BTBA memberships will be checked for validity on the BTBA members list which can be viewed at btba.org.uk .Those who are not members of the B.T.B.A. are permitted to bowl but will need to register a B.T.B.A Membership at the cost of £22.50
3. A provisional ball must be rolled if a dispute relating to pin fall cannot be resolved immediately.
4. Protests must be made within 30 minutes of any infraction occurring and confirmed in writing within 24 hours to the Tournament Manager.
5. The Tournament Manager reserves the right to reject any entry and his decision on all matters shall be final. Subject to an appeal to the B.T.B.A.
6. Handicap will be based on 100% of 220 and will be based on your highest League or tournament average of 12 games and over. Proof of entering average must be provided at registration. Free Fall and String averages are both acceptable without differentiation for all handicap tournaments
7. In the event of a tie of H,cap score the team with the highest scratch will place If this results in a further tie the highest last game scratch will be awarded the place. A tie in the final round will be determined by a one ball shootout without handicap added.
8. Casual shorts, combat style trousers, denim or jean style clothing, T-Shirts and headwear, e.g. baseball caps will not be permitted. However skorts and tailored shorts will be permitted
9. This is a non-smoking event and no alcohol is allowed during the competition.
9. A senior bowler is a bowler who is aged 50 years of age or above on the 01/01/2019
10. If a bowler selects “senior” then they understand they will NOT receive Adult ranking points at this tournament. They will receive Senior Ranking points ONLY
A “senior” can claim both Adult and Senior points with an additional £5 payment
10. The tournament director reserves the right to reassess any entered average and to disqualify any individual who deliberately submits a false average, subject to appeal to the B.T.B.A. Any disqualified individual will not be entitled to any reimbursement of entry fees.
All teams play a 6-game qualification block.
(Adult & Senior tour rankings will be taken from the individuals
scratch score after this round)
Top 12 teams (based on 24 entries) play another 3 game block. Scores are set to 0 after qualification.
Finals The top 6 teams including handicap play a ONE game round robin (5 games/matches in total). The finals are also handicapped, scores set to 0 after Semi Finals.
(60 pins for a win, 30 pins for a draw, 0 pins for a loss)
Tournament Schedule for Sunday 16th June
Registration Squad 1
Squad 1 (max 12 teams)
Lane Dress & Squad 2 Registration
Squad 2 (max 12 teams)
Semi-Finals (top 12 team qualifiers 3 games)
Finals (top 6 round robin)