Before submitting your form please note the following:
- The Shiba can be a reactive dog and like all dogs, needs to be trained properly and controlled at all times.
- Nobody should own a shiba if he/she is not absolutely sure that they can control such a dog and is willing and able to devote time and effort to teach the dog basic good manners.
- The Shiba has a natural hunting instinct. New owners should take every care to ensure that their dog is under total control around livestock at all times.
- No Shiba should be in the charge of anyone under the age of sixteen years or anyone who is not capable of controlling it, physically and mentally, even for a short time.
- When taking the Shiba out in public, it is of paramount importance to show consideration for other people, dogs and livestock.
- Third party insurance should be taken out on any dog that you own. This will be a condition of ay Custodian Agreements you make with JSIR.
- For safety reasons, ALL rescue dogs will be required to wear a tracking device for the first two months in their new home. The device may be your own or can be bought or rented from us. The subscription for the GPS service (£4-£5 a month) is the responsibility of the new owner.
- All data collected by us is stored in accordance with current Data Protection Laws and we never share your personal details with any third party.
- To comply with current laws, a collar dispalying the owners contact details must be worn at all times. Updating the current microchip details with Petlog is the responsibility of the new owner.