Tournament Venue - Hollywood Bowl, Branksome Poole, 382 Poole Rd, Poole BH12 1DA.
1. This tournament is sanctioned by the B.T.B.A. and the General playing and Tournament rules will govern this event, together with the following special rules.
2. Those who are not members of the BTBA or fail to provide proof of membership are permitted to bowl providing they sign up for a year’s BTBA membership (£22.50). If the membership is subsequently proved 14 days after the conclusion of the tournament the individuals £22.50 will be returned. Membership validation will be carried out by the tournament manager who will check the bowlers status via the membership database
3. A provisional ball must be rolled if a dispute relating to pin fall cannot be resolved immediately.
4. Protests must be made within 30 minutes of any infraction occurring and confirmed in writing within 72 hours to the Tournament Manager.
5. The Tournament Manager reserves the right to reject any entry and his decision on all matters shall be final. Subject to an appeal to the B.T.B.A.
6. Closing date for entries 10pm 10th May 2019 and all entry fees must be paid in cash on the day. Squads may be reserved by email to the tournament manager, but the entry form MUST be received before the closing date
7. Handicap will be based on 100% of 220 and will be based on a league average in excess of 12 games or your average BTBA tour. Proof of entering average must be provided at registration. Freefall and Sting are both acceptable without any differentiation for handicap tournaments
8. Squad 1 and 2 All bowlers will play 7 games, changing lanes every game. BTBA Tour points will be awarded based on scratch scores.
9. There will be a lane redress between squad 1 and 2. Lane pattern to be published two weeks before tournament date.
10. Final tournament standings will be based on finishing position after the 7 game block.
11. Based on 42 entries the top 6 handicap and top 6 scratch teams will cash. No team can cash in both divisions. The highest cash prize will be award if your team cashes in both divisions.
12. In the event of a tie the team with the highest last game will be awarded the place. If this results in a further tie, the team with the highest penultimate game will be awarded the place.
13. The wearing of denim jeans, combat clothing, vests and shorts (for men) is prohibited.
14. This is a non-smoking event and no alcohol is allowed during the competition.
15. The tournament director reserves the right to reassess any entered average and to disqualify any individual who deliberately submits a false average, subject to appeal to the B.T.B.A. Any disqualified individual will not be entitled to any reimbursement of entry fees.
16. A senior bowler is a bowler who is aged 50 years of age or above on the 01/01/2019
Tournament Manager -Steve Thornton,
Email any queries and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Closing date for entries 10pm 10th May 2019
• The is just on round of 7 games. All teams will be bowling 7 games moving lane after every game. Those winning a cash prize will be the teams with either the highest handicap pinfall or scratch pinfall. You can't win a cash prize in both divisions.
Sunday 19th May
Squad A - 9.30am
Squad B - 2.00pm
There will be a lane redress between squad A and B
Please arrive 30 prior to your squad time
Side pots will be run by Steve Thornton through qualifying rounds only.
Payment to be made on the day in CASH ONLY