Rules for Exhibitors:
1. Entry forms must arrive by 3rd May 2019 to be included in the show catalogue. Late entries may be accepted. No entry will be accepted unless the entry application is signed by the exhibitor.
2. To qualify for the main classic section of the show the motorcycle must be at least 15 years old.
3. Motorcycles must arrive at the show venue with the minimum amount of fuel on-board. AN OVER full fuel tank will not be allowed entry to the venue. (Note that there is a Tesco filling station adjacent to the venue.)
4. On arrival at the show venue all motorcycle(s) will be inspected for fuel and oil leaks and general safety and their details registered. If any fuel leaks are found the motorcycle will not be admitted to the show until repaired to the satisfaction of the inspectors. While older motorcycles may be prone to oil leaks no motorcycle will be admitted to the show if the inspecting team deem that any oil leak will be sufficient to cause damage to the fabric of the venue.
5. After being inspected all motorcycles will be registered through a security system where they will be issued with a unique number. The motorcycle will then be conducted to its allotted position. The exhibitor will be issued with a card giving the security number and this must be presented when removing the motorcycle at the end of the show. Failure to show this card may mean a substantial delay in exit from the show until the legitimacy of ownership of the machine can be proven. This is for your protection so please accept this in good faith.
6. Access for exhibitors is available from 6.30 am on the day of the show and the machine(s) must be in place by 9.30am. There is limited admission for exhibits to the venue on Friday 14th June between 6pm and 9pm with limited overnight storage at own risk at the venue. Item 8 will apply.
7. The Show will be open to the public from 10 am until 4 pm on the day of the show so NO exhibits will be allowed to be removed from the venue before 4 pm. This is an important condition when you sign the entry form. NOTE THAT THERE ARE SAFETY IMPLICATIONS INVOLVED AND THIS RULING WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
8. No responsibility is accepted by the Ayr Classic Motor Cycle Club or any of its representatives or the operators of the Princess Royal Suites for loss or damage to any goods or exhibits while stored or located within the venue or its environs prior to during or after the show.
9. Motorcycles must not be started or ridden within the venue at any time.
10. Each exhibit will receive one Show Entry Ticket for the Show on Saturday 15th June 2019