Rules for Trade Stand Holders:
1. Entry forms must be submitted by 27th May 2019 for the details to be included in the show catalogue. Late entries may not be accepted. No entry will be accepted unless the entry application is signed by the exhibitor. Cheques should be made payable to Ayr Classic Motorcycle Club and crossed a/c Payee Only.
2. Trade Stand space is available for the display and sale of motorcycle orientated goods, whether parts, accessories, or clothing, and is available in blocks of a nominal 2.4 metres frontage with a depth of 3 metres. Sites are assigned to give a good spread of interest throughout the show area and so are sold on the basis of the minimum size available. Blocks cost just £10.00 and several can be combined to give a large frontage. Allocation of stand space will be at the discretion of the Show Committee. Two Trader passes will be issued for stand attendants. (Some smaller individual stand spaces may be available.)
3. A number of tables are available on the day but are on a ‘first come first served’ basis, so if you require any you have to get your booking in early. Just remember that entries need to be submitted by the 27th May 2019 to be included in the show catalogue.
4. Access for setting up stands is available from 6pm until 11pm on the Friday evening before the show and from 6.30 am until 9.30 am on the day of the show. The management of the Princess Royal Suite will have overnight security in operation but no responsibility is accepted by them or Ayr Classic Motorcycle Club or any of its representatives for loss or damage to any goods or exhibits while stored or located within the arena or its environs prior to, during, or after the show.
5. The Show will be open to the public from 10 am until 4 pm on the day of the show. Due to Health and Safety considerations STANDS MUST NOT BE DISMANTLED BEFORE 4 pm and NO exhibits will be allowed to be removed from the venue before 4 pm. Please be aware of this condition when you sign the entry form.
6. Motorcycles must not be started or ridden within the venue at any time.
7. Overnight parking facilities will be available for traders on the Friday night but only as designated by the venue management and only on condition that no responsibility is accepted by them for any loss or damage to the trader’s vehicle or goods as a consequence.