Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 4 May 2016), we hereby inform you that:
• The Data Controller for your personal data is Solidarity Fund PL based in Warsaw, Poland, at ul. Wołodyjowskiego 69A. You can contact the Data Protection Officer : email@example.com
• Your personal data will be processed for the application recruitment purposes in connection with the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f).
• Recipients of your personal data will be Ministry of Foregn Affairs of the Republic of Poland and the entities entitled to obtain personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Polish law.
• Your personal data will be stored for the retention period required by the Polish law and based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
• You have the right to demand access to your personal data from the Data Controller, as well as the right to correct, delete or limit the processing of the data (within the limits of the existing laws and regulations binding for the Data Controller).
• You have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory body (The President of Personal Data Protection Office).
• Provision of your personal data is voluntary but mandatory for the application recruitment purposes. Provided data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.