Terms and Conditions:
The philanthropic SBPs aim to use EHL’s competencies and expertise for the good of the broader community. In this vein, the company or entity benefiting form a “CSR SBP” must have some link to the school whether it be geographic, economic, or part of the hospitality industry or share common ground in terms of sustainable development, innovation or a societal issue.
The entire cost of the CSR SBP will be free of charge for the company. However, the student group’s operating expenses shall be covered by the beneficiary company.Moreover the nature of the project must include the academic criteria required by the SBP module:
• The mandate must require that groups undertake significant research activities (secondary and/or primary) and display strong analytical capabilities.
• The mandate outputs consist of strategic managerial recommendations and/or concrete operational plans.
• The scope of the mandate must be such that it corresponds to roughly 2,000 man-hours of work.
• The mandating company cannot require students to conduct sales-related activities or execute operational tasks. An SBP is a consulting mandate, not a nine-week internship.
• All mandates must adhere to EHL values and ethical guidelines.