TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the small print)
1. Harsh handling is not permitted, and we do not allow the use of choke chains and other coercive or punitive techniques, in accordance with the APDT Code of Practice.
2. Owners are expected to clean up after their dogs when in public places. All dogs must be kept under control and on leash in public areas and off leash only where specifically instructed by your instructor. We are there to help but you are responsible for the conduct of your dog at all times.
3. If you need to cancel a lesson for any reason, please give a minimum of 48 hours’ notice if possible. Refunds, in full or part, will not normally be given and can only be considered in exceptional circumstances entirely at the discretion of Connected Canines. Transfers to other parties or to other programmes are not permitted. Connected Canines cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage to person or property.
4. Children are very welcome to attend the training sessions - indeed they are often the best handlers! However, for the sake of safety and consistency in training, young people under the age of 16 MUST be with an adult at all times. Children who make a lot of noise or dash about can teach dogs to chase children! If your child / children are to be involved you are expected to have explained, before the training session begins, how important it is for them to listen quietly and be involved as instructed.
5. If your dog is not in a fit state to train due to disease, injury or any other reason you must inform us as soon as possible prior to the training session (see 3 above). All dogs should be wormed and fully protected by vaccination as advised by their Vet.
6. Videos and photos of training sessions may be used by Connected Canines for promotional purposes.
I have read and agree to abide by the above terms and conditions.