TERMS AND CONFITIONS
I hereby agree to enter this competition on the following terms:
1. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry thereby for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators waive and release any and all claims and damages I may have against the BPU, ABPU, the organisers, volunteers, Venue owners, their representatives, successors, and assignees for any and all injuries or bodily harm that I may suffer while competing at the BPU South wales Regional Qualifier. I attest and verify that I have full knowledge of all risks involved with my participation in this event, and that to the best of my knowledge I am physically fit and able to participate in this event.
2. That I know of no reason why I should not take part on the grounds of ill health or any other associated condition, known or unknown.
3. I have paid my entry fee today of (£30.00) (£50.00) (£70)
payable to British Powerlifting Union, which I understand is non-refundable, Payment via paypal is made via the web site paypal button and put your name and which competition it is for on the message section. Entries will CLOSE when all classes are full.
4. The federation will not hold or post any medals, trophies or other associated competiton winnings if the competitior does not collect them at the ceremony on the day.
5. All competitors MUST produce their membership card at weigh in otherwise the competitor shall not be permitted to compete.
6/ PLEASE NOTE: ONLY 35 COMPETITIORS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY WIL BE TAKEN. THE ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AS SOON AS EACH DAY IF FULL
7. Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.