SECTION 5: DECLARATION
By signing this application you agree that:
1. If required, a member of Fèisean nan Gàidheal or its appointed advisers may contact you for further information to help with the decision making process.
2. If you are successful in securing a grant you will provide a short report on the funded project. Information and quotes from this feedback may appear in Fèisean nan Gàidheal and Creative Scotland publications or be used in an online case study.
3. If you are successful in obtaining a grant you will acknowledge the support from Tasgadh in all related print, publications, annual reports, press releases and other materials as appropriate. Logos and guidance for their use are available on the Tasgadh section of Fèisean nan Gàidheal’s website.
4. The information provided in the application is correct to the best of your knowledge and you will notify (and agree) any changes to your project proposal with Fèisean nan Gàidheal.
5. Your consent is given for the information provided to be retained and used by Fèisean nan Gàidheal to enable it to fulfil any legal or contractual obligation, in line with the organisation’s Privacy Notice and Data Protection Policy.
6. Any insurance liabilities that may arise from the activities funded will remain the responsibility of the applicant. You are advised to ensure appropriate cover is in place and you hereby indemnify Fèisean nan Gàidheal and Creative Scotland against any claim arising from your activities.
7. Any payment made will be returned in full if the project does not take place within 6 months of the original start date proposed; if the funds are not used as described or if an activity report form is not submitted within the prescribed period as advised with your award.