Welcome to the Teaching Position Application Form for Wicklow Educate Together Secondary School for the academic year 2019/20.
Please note that, as a start-up Educate Together school as of August 2019, we are building a team who share the educational vision outlined in Educate Together's Blueprint for Second Level.
Before progressing, please note that, as teachers in Wicklow ETSS, we are:
• A restorative school that is values-based, committed to building relationships, responding to conflict in a healthy way and, connecting us to our best selves and to each other
• Using a cross-curricular and team-teaching approach whenever possible
• Using a Virtual Learning Environment both to communicate and, to store and distribute our learning materials
• Creating our own digital content and resources (Ebooks will also be used in the initial year.)
• Committed to fostering Student Voice and whole-school community engagement
• Committed to the principles of equality, social justice, democracy and sustainability
Please note that specific contracts and hours will not be devised until after the interview process has taken place as in the context of a start-up school a willingness on behalf of prospective teachers to teach a range of subjects will be key to ensuring the breadth of curriculum that we will be offering to our students. All positions are subject to sanction by the DES.
If applying for one or more positions, please complete one form only and indicate which subject areas you are applying for in the box below.
We look forward to reading your application and thank you for your interest in our school