We comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and do not share your personal details with anyone else.
● Data is processed for specified purposes only This means that data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes only.
● Data is relevant to what it is needed for. Data will be monitored so that too much or too little is not kept; only data that is needed should be held.
● Data is accurate and kept up to date and is not kept longer than it is needed. Personal data should be accurate, if it is not it should be corrected. Data no longer needed will be deleted.
● Data is processed in accordance with the rights of individuals. Individuals must be informed, upon request, of all the personal information held about them.
● Data is kept securely. There should be protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.