Each vehicle attending the show as part of a group MUST complete and display a separate Individual Registration Form. You wlll receive a site entry pass acordingly (Individual or Group).
Registration InformationAll display vehicle owners or their club’s appointed officer must sign the booking form to confirm that they have read, understood, and will abide by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
1. Insurance, tax and MOT:All vehicles on display must be insured, taxed as appropriate, and hold an appropriate MOT certificate unless arriving by tender vehicle. Insurance must cover the driver and the use of the vehicle for the date of the event, in compliance with the Road Traffic Acts.It is recommended that clubs should be indemnified against injury, damage or loss sustained by third parties arising from any displays or equipment in use. The minimum indemnity should be £5,000,000 (five million). Clubs should provide a copy of their public liability insurance.Please note: all vehicles are exhibited at owner's risk.
2. Rules regarding the display of vehicles: If vehicles are left unattended even for a short period of time the doors must be locked.Keys should never be left in the ignition.The handbrake must be on at all times.It is the vehicle owners’ responsibility to ensure their vehicle is parked in such a way, and that any necessary precautionary measures are in place, so that the vehicle cannot roll forward or backward. This may involve the use of “chocks”.Children viewing a display vehicle should be supervised by an adult at all timesSmoking is prohibited near to vehicle’s engines and fuel tanks.Motorcycle owners’ must ensure their stand is secure and/or a suitable plate is used if necessary.Once a vehicle is parked in its display position the driver is requested not to move the vehicle until the end of the event unless they have the permission of the event organiser/safety officer and support of a designated event steward.
3. Setting up:Display vehicle pass holders are required to arrive between 07.00am and 09.30am on the day of the show (event is open from 10.00am to the general public).It is requested that all exhibiting vehicles are in place by 9:30am. There will be NO vehicle movements during the hours of the show. Unless a pre-organised parade.You are requested to park as directed by our event stewards. The bays are 4m wide and 6m deep.Please adhere to the 5MPH speed limit.
4. Marquees and temporary structures:Only booked clubs are permitted to erect a marquee. An appropriate written risk assessment must be submitted in advance of the event to the Event Safety Officer, along with Public Liability Insurance, minimum cover £5,000,000 (five million).Temporary structures must only be assembled by individuals experienced and competent in their assembly. This must be agreed in advance with the show’s organisers.
5. Advertising:No advertising is allowed on any private exhibiting vehicles. Cars can be offered for sale but need to display a ‘CAR FOR SALE’ window banner which is available from the organiser at an additional cost of £6 per day payable on show day. All clubs are invited to display a banner or board with their name clearly indicated. Clubs may use our events to promote their activities and recruit new members and sell club regalia. Other than club regalia, no merchandise, autojumble or spares to be sold from club stands or private car exhibitors unless the appropriate traders fee has been paid.6. Clubs: A full list of names, vehicles and registration numbers of exhibiting vehicles should be sent to the organisers no later than 7 days before the start of the show. This allows the organisers to allocate an appropriate area for the club.Club Chairpersons, Secretaries or appointed officers can sign the terms and conditions on behalf of their members when the clubs public liability insurance certificate is provided. Due to space limitations priority will be given to older vehicles – display spaces are allocated at the sole discretion of the organisers.Please note: the Peterborough Festival of Wheels is open to the general public until 5.30pm, your co-operation is requested that no vehicles are moved prior to this time without seeking assistance from the marshals.Clubs must assign a named person to be responsible for their club site and ensure that all litter from the site is removed.
7. Barbecues:Barbeques must be purpose built and portable, standing clear of the ground. There must be no possibility of damage to the ground. Only gas or charcoal barbeques should be used. Campfires are not permitted in the camping area. ALL HOT ASH MUST BE DISPOSED OFF CORRECTLY.
8. Camping:Camping is available onsite. Fees for camping are £30 for 2 people and £15 for 2 evening entertainment wristbands. £40 for 4 people and £30 for 4 wristbands and £50 for 6 people and £45 for 6 wristbands. Toilets and showers are available on site. You will be required to complete a Campsite registration form for this. Please email email@example.com for this form.
9. FeesClubs will receieve a discount on the general price, dependent on the number of vehicles. (Fees are 1-5 vehicles £10 per vehicle, 6-10 vehicles £7.50 per vehicle 10+ vehicles £5 per vehicle. This fee covers for the full weekend. More details of these can be found on our website www.pbfow.co.uk. ALL FEES MUST BE PAID NO LATER THAN 14 DAYS FROM INVO DATE.
10. General:Exhibitors are expected to comply with all reasonable instructions provided by the shows staff and volunteers.Exhibitors are expected to keep the area around their exhibits clean and clear of rubbish and debris.Peterborough Festival of Wheels accept no responsibility for loss or damage to property at the event.For further information about exhibiting, please contact Tony Francis via email firstname.lastname@example.org