Thank you for booking into "Escape out of the Box" OpenHouseLimerick kids workshop.
Please remember that:
Your booking is not complete if you have not supplied all information required by this booking form. Failure to do so may result in places been awarded to other children.
· The Hunt Museum accepts no responsibility for items lost/stolen or damaged on the premises.
· We at the Hunt Museum, reserve the right to modify or cancel any activity in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
· As above Photographs and video footage may be taken for promotional reasons, if you have any questions regarding this please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 061 312 833, and we’ll be happy to discuss with you our policy regarding this matter.
· Places are allocated on a first come first served basis. A maximum of two places per family applies.
· Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident.
· All participants must be between ages 7 and 10.
· The Hunt Museum will not be responsible for child left unsupervised at our venue before 11am and after 1pm.
· Cancellations to be made by Thursday Oct 17th at 4pm so that available places can be reallocated by those on the workshops waiting list.
Workshop Check list, please ensure your child:
· Wears suitable clothing for Arts and Crafts.
· Brings a Healthy snack and a drink for small break.