Holiday Request T&C
1. Holidays are authorised on a first come first served basis.
2. No more than one staff at one time is allowed time off from a multi-manned site.
3. Holiday are to be applied for a minimum of TWO weeks in advance however should be applied for as soon as possible and should ideally be applied for before booking of your holiday. 30 days notice is required for more than a weeks holiday.
4. Holiday requests will be denied, unless in exceptional circumstances during key trading periods, these include Bank Holidays, Public Holidays, Weekends preceding a public holiday/bank holiday - These include Freshers and anytime between the 1st December and the 6th January
5. Submitting this form is not a garentee that your holiday will be accepted.Please wait for confirmation email that your holiday is approved, This will also be added to your portal.
6. Your holiday will be confirmed or denied via email within 7 working days, if you have not had a reply within this time frame please contact operations team.
7. If your holiday is approved this does'nt gaurentee payment for the full requested time. It is an approval to say you can have the time off. You will only be paid for your entitlement. For example if you request 20 hours but you only have 10 in your allowance we will only pay you the 10 hours.