** Deadline for applications is Monday January 6th 2020 **
What's on Offer at Clay 2020?
We've had three incredible years celebrating all that is clay here in North Devon. Our Ceramics Festival sees talented emerging makers from across the South West exhibit alongside established potters from the British studio pottery scene.
The reputation of this event has grown so that we attract both exhibitors and visitors from from further afield each year so for 2020, the 4th Clay: A festival of Ceramics, I made the decision to move the event to a venue that is easy to access and with a much larger potential catchment area, whilst still being accessible to our North Devon audience.
I want to give each and every exhibitor the very best opportunity possible to have a great show.
Our new venue Exeter Race Course was chosen over other venues in the Exeter area because it offers the following:
- Ease of access being 5 miles from the end of the M5 Southbound
- Indoor venue so not weather dependent
- Light and airy rooms over looking the racecourse
- Free parking for both exhibitors and visitors
- Free wi-fi for card machines
- Access to the venue the evening before for set up
- Camping facilities on site for affordable accommodation
- Clay 2020 will have its own website URL and social media pages, making it easy to tag and follow
Tables fees will be a standard £275 per exhibitor and everyone will have the same space.
Table space will be approx 6ft x 3ft (approx 1.8 m x 1m) (this is the size of your actual table or stand not your space). There will be additional space behind your table for you to stand and space to the side to enter and exit as well as space in front for visitors to browse and buy your work. You will need to supply your own stand, plinths or tables.
You will not need to wrap and pack (unless you really want to) as we are offering a free wrapping service for all purchases (large and small) using an eco alternative to plastic bubble wrap.