I am so excited to tell you about our new mentoring and business support scheme for emerging potters.
Any ceramic artist, maker or potter within the first three years of formally setting up their professional practice can apply.
You do not need a professional qualification in ceramics to apply to POTential.
You may have recently qualified for a degree in ceramics or 3D design or you may have honed your skills after years attending night school or pootling about at your kitchen table ... or in your garden shed. Perhaps you are returning to clay with fresh enthusiam after taking a break. Or perhaps you've been playing with clay for years and have just found your groove and are now looking to take your work more seriously... and earn money from it.
What we are looking for is an exciting new talent with a willingness and eagerness to grow their business.
What are we offering?
The lucky winner of the POTential award will receive a comprehensive business mentoring package to help them take their ceramic business to the next level.
The package will include
- help developing a website
- support in developing a strong online presence with social media
- a one to one product photography workshop
- business development support and advice
- media profiles
- a year's membership The Indie Roller (an on-line business support network with monthly masterclasses) PLUS a copy of the Indie Roller Handbook
- A year's membership of the Westcountry Potters Association
- AND a free stand at next September's Clay: A Festival of Ceramics
PLEASE NOTE: You can apply to to both Clay: A Festival of Ceramics AND POTential
Definitely apply to Clay: A Festival of Ceramics if you'd like to join us!
If you win the POTential Award you will receive the above package and you won't have to pay for your stand at next year's event.