Terms & Conditions
* Payment of your pavkage fee implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions
* Sessions must be used before the time frame stated on your package.
* All appointments must be paid in full within 48 hrs of booking, or immediately for bookings made less than 48 hrs in advance;
* Cancellations made one calendar day prior to appointment will incur the full fee;
* Cancellations made two calendar days prior to appointment will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee;
* Cancellations made more than two calendar days prior to booking will be rearranged for a mutually convenient time
* Tibaydin Dog Training reserves the right to cancel an appointment. Any appointment cancelled by the Tibaydin Dog Training will be rescheduled for a later date.
* All credit must be used within 3 months of payment date
* No fees will be refunded
* For the avoidance of doubt, a cancellation is defined as any appointment which cannot be made at the time, date and location stated when originally booked
* If your dog has ever bitten a person/other animal, you must report this prior to your consultation.
* If you are advised by us that a veterinary check is advisable it is your responsibility to ensure this is carried out.
* Consultations will not be cancelled due to inclement weather. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions and wear appropriate footwear. In extreme weather conditions Tibaydin Dog Training may cancel your session (even at short notice) if travel is unsafe. If this occurs your session will be re-scheduled.