Terms and Conditions
1. To ensure that these art sessions can go ahead in the safest manner possible, please ensure that the area that we will use for art is clean and tidy upon my arrival and that there is sufficient space and ventilation.
2. I will provide a secure cleanable box that will store the art materials for use by your daughters. If you are happy to store the box at your house then we can do that, so as to minimize contact at my own house.
3. If, in the unfortunate event that anyone in your home or mine needs to isolate then the arty sessions will be put on hold until the households are well again.
4. If anyone is feeling unwell on the day of art then please send me a message to my mobile on 07413438473 to cancel the session. No payment will be lost and the session will just carry forward to the following week, if everyone is well enough to do so.
5. If I, unfortunately, happen to fall ill then I will endeavor to inform you as soon as possible.
6. If anyone has a temperature, a new cough, or a change to their sense of smell then please inform me.
7. At the end of the session, I will leave the clean up to you so as to minimise my contact with the art materials and your sink, for example, when using paint, then the cleaning of the brushes should be done by yourself.
8. Photos and videos
I would like to take photos and/or videos of your children making the art. If you give your consent these images will be used to promote The ArtGap on Facebook, the website, and Instagram. If you would rather not have their faces in the pictures or videos then please let me know.
Please be aware that sometimes things can get messy so it is best if your children dress appropriately, by covering up with old messy clothes or an apron. Although every care will be taken to protect your furnishings, I cannot be held liable for any mess on their clothing.
10. Before every session I will email you and let you know what the session of that week will involve so you can prepare yourself with any necessary equipment or materials. For example a cup of water.