Job Responsibilities Including (but not limited to):
• Ultimate responsibility is to support the bartender.
• Filling ice buckets and re-stocking ice, ensuring accessories and ingredients for drinks are available to the bartender at all times, restocking, preparing and cleaning.
• Keeping the bartender's area clean by wiping up spills, removing empty bottles and cans, and removing rubbish.
• Washing glasses and other serving equipment at bars and drying glasses throughout the shift.
• Reviewing work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance, and/or safety.
• Privacy and confidentiality of customers is to be respected at all times.
• Security of the venue and of guest property is to be maintained with any suspicious circumstances to be reported to your Manager immediately.