Notes to the proxy form:
1. As a voting member of FPM you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at a general meeting of FPM. You can only appoint a proxy using the procedures set out in these notes.
2. Appointment of a proxy does not preclude you from attending the meeting and voting in person. If you have appointed a proxy and attend the meeting in person, your proxy appointment will automatically be terminated.
3. A proxy does not need to be a member of FPM but must attend the meeting to represent you. To appoint as your proxy a person other than the chair of the meeting, insert their full name in the box. If you sign and return this proxy form with no name inserted in the box, the chair of the meeting will be deemed to be your proxy. Where you appoint as your proxy someone other than the chair, you are responsible for ensuring that they attend the meeting and are aware of your voting intentions.
4. To direct your proxy how to vote on the resolutions select the appropriate option. If no voting indication is given, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the meeting.
5. Any power of attorney or any other authority under which this proxy form is signed (or a duly certified copy of such power or authority) must be included with the proxy form.
6. If you submit more than one valid proxy appointment, the appointment received last before the latest time for the receipt of proxies will take precedence.
5. To appoint a proxy using this form, the form must be completed, signed and received by FPM no later than 17:00 on 24 November 2020.