First Steps To Follow
1. Assess any injuries to yourself and others and call 999 if needed.
2. DO NOT admit liability, avoid saying sorry or accepting the blame.
3. If possible move your vehicle to a safe place off the main road.
4. Call the Police if needed and wait for them to attend.
5. Exchange information with those involved and ensure you complete this form.
6. Take photo's of the area and any damage to all vehicles.
7. Retain any witnesses, you can add contact details of any witnesses in this form.