Tournament run by the Nottinghamshire Association
Tournament manager – Dave Winter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanction Number -
All teams will bowl 7 games on one day.
3 games will be bowled prior to a lane re-dress and lunch followed by a further 4 games
The Tournament winners will be the team with the highest pinfall including handicap, over the 7 games
In the event of a tie, the team with the highest last game will be awarded the relevant place
If this results in a further tie, the team with the highest penultimate game will be awarded the place
A proportion of the prize fund will be set aside for female and male bowlers individual scratch placings
NB BTBA Tour ranking points will be awarded based on the individuals scratch scores
Squad A -- Saturday 11th January 2020 commencing at 11.00 a.m.
Squad B -- Sunday 12th January 2020 commencing at 10.00 a.m.
£200 / team - £50 / player
Lineage to Bowl - 23.10
Handicap Prize fund - 11.50
Scratch Prize fund = 7.00
Tournament Sanction Fee - 2.00
BTBA Tour Pot contribution - 5.00
LA Contribution - 0.90
Expenses - 0.50
** Optional Scratch pot game ** - £10
Rules and Regulations
1. The tournament is sanctioned by the BTBA and the general and Tournament rules will govern this event,
together with the following special rules
2. Those who are not members of the BTBA or fail to provide proof of membership are permitted to bowl providing that they sign up for a year's BTBA membershipat the current rate of £25.00
If membership is subsequently proved within 14 days of the conclusion of the tournament the individuals £25 will be returned
3. A provisional ball must be rolled if a dispute relating to pin fall cannot be resolved immediately
4. Protests must be made within 30 minutes of any infraction occuring and confirmed in writing within 72 hours to the Tournament Manager
5. The Tournament manager reserves the right to reject any entry and his decision on all matters shall be final, subject to appeal to the BTBA
6 Closing date for entries will be midnight on Sunday 5th January 2020 and all fees must be paid in cash on the day of play.
7. Squads may be reserved by email to the Tournamaent Manager and the entry form MUST be received before the closing date
8. Handicaps will be based on 100% of 220 and will be based on your highest league or tournament average over 12 games.. The BTBA tour uses a rolling yearly average. We will not recognise an average from a Non sanctioned league.
We will only use averages from a CURRENT SEASON
Proof of entering average MUST be provided before any prize money is distributed
Free fall and string averages are both acceptable.
9. The wearing of denim jeans, combat clothing, vests is prohibited.
10. This is a non-smoking event and no alcohol is allowed during the competition
11 The Tournament Manager reserves the right to rerate any entered average and to disqualify any individual who deliberately submits a false average, subject to appeal to the BTBA. Any disqualified individual wiil not be entitled to any reimbursement of entry fees.