- I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that my child wears the appropriate clothing and footwear for the activities (see our '
' list on our website)
- my child will abide by the ground rules and health and safety guidelines of the activities given by Bushcraft Adventures instructors
- I understand that there are inherent risks involved in the activities that may cause injury
- Bushcraft Adventures will not be liable to me or my child now, or in the future for any loss, expense, damage or claim that I might have against them for any injury to my child or damage to their property as a result of my child participating in the activities
- in the event of a medical emergency, I agree to my child receiving emergency medical treatment, including anaesthetic as considered necessary by the medical authorities present.
Please read our full terms and conditions here: www.bushcraftadventures.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
By completing and submitting this form you are giving your consent for your child to participate in all of the activities and confirm that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions.
Please tick the box below and complete the form. Thank you.