HYPER Cosplay Fan Space is a series of activities encompassing networking, promotion, workshops, impromptu performances, and fan meetups taking place at the HYPER JAPAN Festival 2019 venue from 12th-14th July. The Fan Space is available for you, our loyal fans, to do almost anything (within reason 😉)
The Cosplay Fan Space may be used for activities including but not limited to:
Displaying your collection of cosplay outfits
Promoting a non-profit and/or community group
Simple workshops (drawings
Cosplay Makeup (restrictions apply: see Terms and Conditions 3.1)
1) There are no age limits, but those under 16 will need signed approval from a parent or guardian.
2) Individual or group (maximum 5 people) entries are possible
3) Entry is open to UK or European visa holders, or those who can prove they have the right to work in the UK.
3 Terms and Conditions
1) Any activities and/or workshops must be organized in accordance with relevant safety and exhibition rules, including special treatments. For more information, please click here and here.
2) Support staff will not be provided by the organizers.
3) Organizers will not bear any extra equipment, travel or subsistence costs.
4) Tickets for each entrant plus one member of support staff will be provided free of charge. Any additional entourage members will need to purchase a ticket.
5) UK or European visa holders, or those with the right to work in the UK, may accept money from visitors to the event.
6) Any performances should be “Japan-themed” and can last up to a maximum of 30 minutes.
8) We reserve the right to advertise any activities in advance on our website or social media.
4 A Request
The Cosplay Fan Space will be located in the Cosplay area within the National Hall. We will do everything we can to meet your requests, but we ask that you bear in mind all the points above.