The Beach is located in North Obhur and offers patrons and guests safe and fun sea activities in a private tranquil natural setting, including all the requirements that you need for a relaxed and memorable day out.
The beach is a 40 minutes drive from Jeddah. Located at one of the most breathtaking shores in North Obhur famous among the western expatriate community for its over 200metres of sandy beach front. The beach offers the best spots for those who enjoy water sports such as Windsurfing, Sailing, Snorkeling and Diving. The Famous Red Sea coastal reefs stretch for over 5km and is within 5 minutes by boat for diving enthusiasts. The beach fronted and protected by a very large lagoon with a private sandy island within 100m from the shore offers adults and children safe areas to wade or play.
Cabins are available for rent on a yearly basis. (Limited Availability)
The Beach house offers male and female changing facilities and showers and lockers for valuables. Seaside deck chairs and umbrellas are available to patrons and their guests. The management at the Beach house may arrange catered functions. Pedal boats and sea kayaks available for rent from the Beach house. Windsurfing equipment is available for rent prices will be posted at the Beach house.
Persons interested in becoming a patron should visit the beach introduce themselves to the management staff who will ask them to complete a guest registration form and to agree the beach policies. On being accepted, guests should complete the attached application form and forward it to beach Management. Beach Management shall inform the applicant and will issue a ID card upon receiving the relevant fees with pictures.
It is the responsibility of all those carrying ID access cards to ensure that no other person uses the card for entry purposes. Lost cards should be reported to beach Management immediately so as a new card may be issued for which they will be charged an administration fee for its replacement. Patrons not carrying cards will be charged daily entrance fees or may be refused entry.
The Beach Management reserves the right to refuse issue of a card to any applications. Beach Management reserves the right to refuse entry of any guests even though accompanied by a patron.
Guests tickets issued at the gate must be presented at the Beach house on using the facilities. The Beach house will only provide seats and umbrellas to those carrying a valid ticket issued on the day of entry.
Rules and Regulations
1. It is the goal of the beach management to provide a stress free and enjoyable environment for all Tenants, patrons and their guests. Cabin tenants, patrons and guests are required to behave in a well-mannered, non-aggressive and courteous way to other tenants’, patrons and guests and staff. Failure to behave in this manner can result in suspension or termination of their right to use the facilities.
1. The following procedures are necessary upon entering the beach facilities: Beach Patrons and Cabin Tenants must show their Beach Id Cards to the front security cabin staff for computer registration and verification of validity. NOTE: A lost Beach Access ID card will result in a replacement charge. You will not be permitted access to the beach facilities without your Beach Access ID card. 2. Patrons and Visitors are responsible for their own safety and for the safety of their guests they shall not hold the owners of beach liable for any losses on account of any accident that might befall any of the users of the Beach or due to any natural calamity or on account of faults in water or electricity.
3. Car parking shall be limited to the rear of the existing cabins in the designated car parking area. No vehicles may be bought on to the sand beach areas except for the purpose of launching or removing boats from the sea on the boat slipway. 4. Dogs are not permitted on the beach. Persons who are not cabin tenants will not be permitted to bring outside food or beverages onto the beach.
1. No Guests are permitted to enter the beach Without Visitors Permits which is subject to availabilities and policies. You can request visitors permits by
2. NON RESIDENTS who qualify for entry are exempt from the no guest policy rules but must show proof of residency status by showing Passport at the security gate.
3. Management Reserves the right not to admit family dependants children or adults to the beach without their families.
1. Men and Women must dress in a conservative and appropriate manner while on the beach. A strict dress code must be adhered to at all times when walking around the beach. Visiting the cafeteria or on the island or while windsurfing or doing any water sports (i.e. Ladies should wear shirts, t-shirts, beach kaftans, shorts, sarongs or “cache-maillots” or similar). 2. The use of Video cameras or photographic equipment is not permitted under any circumstances.
Speakers and Loud Music
1. The use of speakers to play music is not allowed. Please be considerate to other patrons who wish to relax in a silent atmosphere. You are free to listen to your favorite songs through Personal Ear Phones.
Water Sports and Boats
1. Only Cabin tenants are permitted to bring to the site motor powered vessels given the limited facilities for mooring and storage of such vessels. 2. Scuba diving is not permitted from the premises. 3. Persons who own Motor Powered boats must ensure that they are licensed with the coast guard and carry the relevant launch papers to use from the premises. All boats entering the open sea must register with the coast guard and water sports desk prior to leaving the beach. Jet skis are not permitted to be used in the open sea. Please drive your boat very slowly and with caution to and from the beach within the swimming area designated by the buoys. 4. Swimming areas are marked by buoys, for your safety please stay within the marked area and please wear appropriate footwear at all times while in the water. 5. In case of Emergency please call: Coast guard (Emergency): 211 or Registration: 6992133 Beach Management: Email: email@example.com
1. Please place cigarette butts in the ashtrays provided and refrain from disposing anywhere on the beach as a courtesy to others. 2. Do not litter the beach and kindly dispose of your litter in the bins provided.
1. Please take care of your personal valuables, the management shall not be held responsible for loss or damage to any personal belongings left unattended anywhere on the beach.
Note: - The Beach house will be open from 9am to Sunset