1. I have received details of the activity to be undertaken and give consent for my child to take part in all the activities indicated. I understand that my child may be required to undergo physical & physiological testing of attributes such as height, weight, flexibility, strength & may be asked to perform various activities, both in and out of the water, on equipment associated with their particular discipline. Some performance tests will require my child to give maximum effort. I have not been informed by any medical practitioner that participation by my child in such activities would be dangerous.
2. To the best of my knowledge, the information given above is complete and accurate
3. I undertake to keep Swim Ulster informed of any changes that may arise in relation to the above information.
4. It may be necessary, in an emergency, for the team staff to have the necessary authority to obtain any urgent treatment which may be required. By signing the declaration below, I am giving consent for any medical or surgical treatment recommended by competent medical authorities to be administered, where it would be contrary to my child’s interest for any delay to be incurred by seeking my personal consent.
5. I am aware of Swim Ulster rules and code of conduct and acknowledge that my child must obey these conditions at all times. Failure to do so my result in sanctions being applied. In the event that such action involvers expense, I accept responsibility to meet any such costs incurred.
6. I am aware that the information declared may be retained by Swim Ulster and will only be made available to those persons who will be responsible for supervising my child but confidentiality of the information will be respected at all times. Swim Ulster Privacy Statement